“Learning Buddiez is a preschool at home learning model – we bring preschool to your doorstep”
Availability of services:
We work in teams of 2 members allocated per hosting family. Each Team has a team leader and a backup member for the price of 1. The weekly schedule is as follows:
Monday: 7:30 – 17:00 – Team leader
Tuesday: 07:30 – 13:30 – Team leader
Tuesday: 13:00 – 17:00 – Backup member
Wednesday: 07:30 – 17:00pm – Team leader
Thursday: 07:30 – 13:30 – Back up member
Thursday: 13:00 – 17:00 – Team leader
Friday: 07:30 – 17:00 – Team Leader
We offer a fully-fledged preschool curriculum which is based on the UNISA Early Childhood Development course and the Jolly phonics reading program. It includes theme based interactive lessons, assessment forms and official academic progress report (only up to Grade R) to ensure that each child reaches age-appropriate developmental milestones and school readiness competency by the age of 5 or 6 years old.
- Children in Grade 1 – 3 will be supported through their registered school learning content, including homework assistance and subject tutoring.
- Lesson plans and completed covid screening questionnaire will be submitted to parents every Sunday afternoon for their record.
- We provide teaching material (store bought and homemade).
The cost of services:
|Packages||Northern Suburbs Per child/month||Midrand, PTA, Centurion Per child/month|
|1st package: (07:30 – 17:00)||R 9 000||R 6 500|
|2nd Package: (07:30 – 13:00)||R 6 000||R 4 500|
|3rd Package: (13:00 – 17:00)||R 4 500||R 3 900|
Transport and Discount:
Transporting children from school to their home and/or from their home to extramural venues will be at an additional cost of 20% per chosen package.
15% discountwill be credited monthly to a family that registers 2 children or more at a time. Discount does not apply to transport costs. Transport costs will not be discounted.
The pre-registration process:
- Book an interview appointment – WhatsApp: 084 702 9286 (Please note that an in person or video call interview with the host family and Team Leader is required prior to child registration).
- A meeting link will then be sent to you
- Please prepare the following prior to the meeting:
Complete the online questionnaire about your child’s development:
Be prepared to share your concerns and goals for engaging in the preschool at home learning model
The admin system for registration and financial statements will be managed by Future Stars Preschool. For child registration, please click this link:
- When adding a child on the online registration form, please carefully choose the correct service
- Once online registration is completed, you will receive a welcome email and an invoice.